Welcome

Welcome To SurrealAndReality

Azizi Zailani

SurrealAndReality

SurrealAndReality

Hmm About Me... If There Was A Word Which Defines Me I Guess It Would Be "Different". =) In My Blog I'm Just A Guy Who Writes Words Which Streams In My Head Like A River Flowing Into A Path Of Unseen Beauty Which Are Usually Poetry Of My Soul Or Feelings. I Am New At Writing Poems And I Agree That Some Of My Poetry Is Not That Great... But I Try.

Brunei Time

Now Playing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Interesting People

Adi + Amalinaa + Brunei Fishing + Chu + Dalila + Dilz + Faza + Feedah + Fizzi + Gixe + Hazwan + Naz + Nurin + Nunu + Mya + Sahlan + Syuhada + Zat + Zats

Archives

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011

Backtrack

Laughter, Because everyone needs it.
Ticking...
Life is so dull.
Wait for me~ Soul&Resolution...
Lost, Time And Space?
It's been a while...
Randomness
Sparks & Stars
A Different Side And Disorder.
Missing...

Speak


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Extras



Friday, September 23, 2011
Conclusions?

Hello there, seems kinda cheesy to start off like this. Haha But then again what is the correct way to post something on a blog. Anyways on a different matter, I often ponder about my very existent in life, for example the common question usually asked is, What's my purpose, Why am I here. People usually brush these questions in life and go on with their lives with their own mindsets. But for me, It's as if It's a goal I have to achieve, to gain more knowledge, to better understand myself then only I presume will be able to understand the world I am in. Often in life I experience challenges that leave me breathless suffocating like the weight of the universe is on me or leaving me feeling like I'm drowning in quicksand draining the life out of me and in the end I've always stood up against these obstacles with a smirk on my face knowing I'm still here standing, still breathing. Being alone after all these years in the dark, I've come to realize I'm not afraid. I would rather embrace this darkness, for when I'm in the dark, It's true you can't see but your imagination can run free, there is no space which binds the mind, after all, darkness is just empty space. I've learn to be more open minded, appreciative of the things I have and not let the deadly sins get the best of me. In a way, It's a simple life that is in pursuit of happiness. Along the way I might sacrifice my own happiness for others if their worth it and It doesn't bother me that much If I can never achieve happiness because as long as I'm still here, I'm not the type of person that will easily give up anymore. Ill fight for whats right till the last breath and on this conclusion I have given myself, I think ill be fine.

Labels: