Welcome

Welcome To SurrealAndReality

Azizi Zailani

SurrealAndReality

SurrealAndReality

Hmm About Me... If There Was A Word Which Defines Me I Guess It Would Be "Different". =) In My Blog I'm Just A Guy Who Writes Words Which Streams In My Head Like A River Flowing Into A Path Of Unseen Beauty Which Are Usually Poetry Of My Soul Or Feelings. I Am New At Writing Poems And I Agree That Some Of My Poetry Is Not That Great... But I Try.

Brunei Time

Now Playing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Interesting People

Adi + Amalinaa + Brunei Fishing + Chu + Dalila + Dilz + Faza + Feedah + Fizzi + Gixe + Hazwan + Naz + Nurin + Nunu + Mya + Sahlan + Syuhada + Zat + Zats

Archives

August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011

Backtrack

Life is so dull.
Wait for me~ Soul&Resolution...
Lost, Time And Space?
It's been a while...
Randomness
Sparks & Stars
A Different Side And Disorder.
Missing...
Its been a while.
As Promised...

Speak


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Extras



Thursday, June 9, 2011
Ticking...

Hmm, It has been quite some time since I blog something.
Been busy with gym, Have been going for about 2 months and a few weeks now.
New hobby I guess. Haha But It has been great, I feel much healthier than before
although It seems I didn't quit smoking, Back to smoking after quitting for a month.
Hehe, Can't really blame me, Where ever I go, There is always someone puffing making
me feel like having the urge to have one myself. Haha, I guess gym balance my bad habit.
Quite a few things going on too other than gym, I got accepted in Cosmopolitan School,
So things might get a bit hectic once that starts around this month. Will Be studying IT there.
This past few months has been good for me, I hope it stays that way. ^^

Labels: